- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 large egg white
- 1 can Prepared Spaghetti Sauce (I use my Homemade Spaghetti Sauce)
- 1 cup Mozerella Cheese
- Mix mince parsley, dried basil, salt, black pepper, and bread crumbs in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Put egg white in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg white, and then dredge through breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large non-stick skillet fry chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in a casserole dish, and cover with spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with Mozerella Cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for twenty-five to thirty minutes, or cheese is melted.
- Serve chicken breasts over a bed of spaghetti noodles.