6 breakfast cut pork chops
1 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground peppercorn
3 tablespoons canola oil (or other oil for frying)
1. Mix flour, sea salt and peeppercorn in a shallow bowl.
2. In a second shallow bowl beat the two eggs.
3. Dip each pork chop in the egg mixture, and then dredge in the flour mixture, coating thouroughly.
4. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
5. When oil is hot brown pork chops in the skillet. Cook for five minutes on each side or until the pork chops are golden brown.
We like to serve these with white pepper gravy.