1 Bag Frozen Shrimp
1 single serve package of scallops
1 bag of frozen stir-fry vegetables
8 ounce can of water chestnuts
2 teaspoons Szechuan Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons Classic Stir-Fry Sauce (I am not sure why it's not pictured)
You can also use imitation crab meat if you wish, I did not have any on hand when I made this stir-fry but will add it in when I have it.
1. Thaw scallops and shrimp. Remove tails from shrimp.
2. In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat heat the 2 teaspoons of Szechuan Stir Fry Sauce (this is very spicy you can add more or less depending on your tastes - my kids don't like it extremely hot) and the 2 tablespoons of Classic Stir fry sauce.
3. Add in the shrimp and scallops and cook through.
4. Once the meat is cooked, add in the frozen vegetables and water chestnuts. Stirring to combine the ingredients.
5. Cover skillet with a lid and allow to cook for ten to fifteen minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occassionally.
6. Serve over white rice.