Join us for Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed With Grace.
I think I have mentioned it before but I totally love my bread machine. I make everything in it. Before my bread machine I never would have attempted making my own hamburger buns but look at me now, I make them at least a couple of times a month. Not only will this recipe make the perfect hamburger bun it also makes wonderful sandwich rolls.
1 1/4 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup white sugar
3 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 package Active Dry yeast
1. Place all ingredients in the pan of your bread machine in the order listed above. Set bread machine to dough cycle.
2. Once the dough cycle is complete roll dough out on a floured surface to about a 1" thickness.
3. It's time to cut out your buns. You can use a biscuit cutter or I use a plastic tumbler with a wide mouth.
4. Once you have cut out your buns place them on a greased baking sheet.
5. Let buns rise about one hour or until they have doubled in size.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes.
7. Brush the tops of baked buns with melted butter.