Join us at Blessed with Grace for Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays.
Razzleberry Pie is one of my husbands favorite pies, and is very easy to make. It can be made using frozen berries, but when possible I use fresh.
2 cups Blackberries
2 cups Raspberries
2 cups Blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons flour
2 pie crusts (you can make your own or buy pre-made, I use whatever I have on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place one pie crust in the bottom of a deep dish pie pan.
3. Drain juice from berries, and place them in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 1/2 tablespoons of flour into berries.
5. Spoon berry mixture into the pie crust.
6. Cover with top pie crust. Use a fork to flute pie edges. Cut a design into the top of pie crust for vents.
7. Brush top of pie crust with milk, and sprinkle with sugar.
8. Bake pie in oven for 30 minutes.
9. Let pie cool before serving.
I forgot to take a picture of the pie before cutting it. Whoops!