Join us for Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed With Grace.
8 medium red potatoes
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tesaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons each of parsley, oregano, and thyme
2 tablespoons paremesan cheese
1. Cut each red potatoe in half, and then cut each half into 3-4 wedges
2. Place potatoes in mixing bowl.
3. Stir minced garlic, parsley, oregano, and thyme into the melted butter. Pour mixture over potatoes, and toss potatoes coating them evenly.
4. Place potatoes in a baking dish and sprinkle them with paremsan cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.