Homemade Peach Ice Cream
We have really been using our ice cream freezer since the warmer weather has hit. This past weekend was my nephew's birthday, and for his party we decided to make peach ice cream. The recipe is very similiar to my Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe and is just as good.
4 Eggs (You can use an egg substitute)
2 cups white sugar
2 twelve ounce cans evaporated milk
fourteen ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 can peaches
1. Drain juice off of peaches, and cut peaches into small pieces.
2. Using an electric mixer cream eggs and sugar.
3. Add in evanporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
4. Stir in cut up peaches.
5. Place mixture into ice cream freezer, and add enough whole milk to make mixture reach fill line.
6. Mix according to your ice cream freezers manufacturers instructions.
I am linking this post to
Cooking Thursday at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom