3 to 5 pound Sirloin Roast
3 Green Peppers (cut into slices)
1 onion (cut into slices)
2 Cups beef broth
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
Provolone Cheese Slices
1. Place Sirloin Roast in Crockpot and add in green peppers, onions, beef broth, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cook on low for about 8 hours or high for about 4 to 5 hours.
3. Remove the roast from crockpot, and use a food processor to chop it up. You will have to cut the roast up to fit it into the food processor.
4. Once the roast has been chopped in the food processor return it to the juices in the crockpot and stir.
5. Scoop meat onto hoagie rolls, trying to remove as much of the juice as possible. Put a slice of Provolone cheese on top of the meat.
6. Toast sandwich in oven for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.