Cooking Thursday: Easy Peach Crisp
Join us at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Cooking Thursday.
I like to cook using items in my stockpile, but sometimes coming up with meals using stockpile items can be a huge challenge. Especially when it comes to desserts. With the cheap Quaker oatmeal I bought a few weeks ago I decided to experiment with an easy peach crisp for dessert. It turned out great, and was a big hit with my family.
- 2 cans Peaches
- 2 Packs Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Open cans of peaches and remove some of the juice. I sliced my peaches into smaller chunks. Place peaches into the bottom of a pan.
3. Mix two packages of Quaker Instant Oatmeal with 1/4 cup butter. Spread mixture over top of peaches.
4. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes until topping is crisp.