If you are wondering why I am posting my shopping trips every week it's because I am wanting to get an idea of my grocery spending habits, this way I can see exactly how much I am spending, and if I can trim my budget in any way.
Here's how I did this week:
(2) Snuggle 40 count $1.87 each used a $2 on 2 coupon making them $0.87 each
Crest Kids Toothpaste - no coupon or sale but the only type my daughter uses $0.97
(3) Reach dental floss $0.97 used a $3 on 3 coupon making them free
Total coupon savings $5
Total out of pocket $3.15
I didn't do a good job of keeping up with which coupons went with what so I won't be able to break down complete costs.
(2) Tombstone Pizza $5.38 for both
(3) Pillsbury Toaster Strudels $1.99 each
(4) Jose Ole Mini Tacos $11.96 for all
Hot Pockets $2.10
Manchuan Yakisoba $1, used $0.50 coupon which doubled making it free
$5 off for Mega Freezer Event
Total Coupon Savings $4.75
Total Out of Pocket $16.66
The chicken breasts from last week and the Coke 12 packs are what drove my price up, they were about $60 of my total. My husband likes to keep Coke at home, that is his one luxury item that he is allowed.
(2) Skintimate Shave Gels
(2) Mitchum Deodorant
3 Minute Maid Fruit Juices
(6) 4 lb. bags of boneless skinless chicken breasts
(6) cans Pringles
American Cheese Slices
Sargento Shredded Cheddar Cheese
(6) 12 packs Coke
Total Coupon Savings $7.75
Total Out of Pocket $93.03
In all I spent a total of $112.84 with a coupon savings of $17.50.