Super Easy Cheddar Biscuit Topped Turkey Pot Pie
So the picture isn't the best but it tasted so much better than it looked!
I have used this same recipe with both turkey and chicken. Just replace the turkey with chicken and turkey gravy mix with chicken gravy mix.
4 cups shredded Turkey
2 packages of turkey gravy
Two cans of mixed vegetables
2/12 cups Bisquick (or similar baking mix)
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 teaspoons butter, softened
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Make turkey gravy according to package instructions.
3.. Mix together turkey gravy, turkey, and mixed vegetables.
4. Pour mixture into a 11x14 baking pan.
5. Mix together biscuit topping and drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the top of the turkey and vegetable mixture.
6. Bake for thirty to forty minutes or until biscuit crust is golden.
I am linking this post up to
Tempt My Tuesdays at Blessed With Grace