Tempt My Tummy Tuesday - Baked Swai
Join us for Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays at Blessed With Grace.
As I said yesterday my husband is now on The Cardiac Diet which means my way of cooking has changed completely. This Baked Swai recipe is based upon the Sicilian-Style Cod recipe in this month's Redbook Magazine with a few changes. The original recipe called for Italian Style Bread Crumbs but I used the plain breadcrumbs because they were lower in sodium. Another change I made was the recipe called for kosher salt to be sprinkled over the rolled fish, which I left out.
4 - 6 Ounce Swai Fillets
1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1 Tablespoon Each Dark and Golden Raisins
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
2 tablespoons Parsley
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and coat pan with olive oil cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl comine all ingredients except the fish fillets.
3. Spoon about two tablespoons of the breadcrumb mixture onto each fillet and roll. I had to use a toothpick to hold the fillets in the roll.
4. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over each rolled fillet and sprinkle remaining breadcrumbs over rolled fillets.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque at it's thickest part.
We ate with wild rice and a piece of garlic toast.